General Data Protection Regulation
We, CorporateLegal, are a data controller of your information.
- Our need to perform agreement with you
- You have given us the permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in our legitimate interests
- Due to our need to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
Information we may acquire
To be able to provide you with our Services, we may acquire and process the following personal information about you:
- Information you provide, including your name, date of birth, phone number, address, and email address.
Here is what we do with the information gathered from you
We will use your personal information for the following:
- To keep records for our own business purposes, also to comply with legal obligation
- To respond to and/or fulfil your orders
- If we need to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions or any other agreements that we may have in place with you, or to protect our rights or property
If you believe that any information we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us by sending us email via firstname.lastname@example.org
Your data will be kept & maintained in our records for 5 years after last contact with you.
A cookie is a small file which we place on your computer's hard drive. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies, or to automatically accept or decline cookies in respect of a particular website. For details of how to do this, search against ‘cookies’ in the Help facility provide by your browser.
Cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Other Third Parties
We do not store or share any personal or financial information with any third parties, except third parties (such as notaries, translators, accountancts etc) who provide services necessary to the provision of our services.
The Service Provider does not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.