Registry changes in Estonian E-business Registry
After your Estonian company has been registered, a need for registry change may arise. There are different categories of registry change, all of which should be registered in the Estonian E-business Register.
The main categories of registry change are:
- Change of shareholder(s)
- Change of board member(s)/director(s)
- Change of UBO(s) (ultimate beneficial owner)
- Change of company name
- Change of Articles of Association (AoA)
- Change of address, e-mail address
- Change of sharecapital (increase/decrease)
* If the list above did not include the option you needed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full scale assistance - our registry change related assistance includes full scale of services necessary to file for the change - general assistance, drafting of documents, organizing necessary translations & notary appointments, payments of related fees, submission of change applications.
Timeframe to register the change - as a standard it takes up to 5 working days after submission for the E-Business Register to register the change, though in some cases it may take longer.
For remote service - to enable us to register requested change remotely and execute related legal steps on client´s behalf, a notarized & apostilled power of attorney from related person(s) to our company will be required. Drafts of POAs along with instructions for notarization & apostillation will be provided to the client by us.